One of my coaching clients told me that a friend of hers called her “a big dreamer” when she shared her goals. I was amazed to hear how her feelings were very hurt by the reaction of her friend. I helped her re-frame the situation by explaining that her friend had given her a great compliment, even though that wasn’t her intention.
Unfortunately, we are often taught by parents, teachers and society to stop dreaming. I say that dreams are Divine signatures of what you were created to be. Your dreams are placed in your soul by your creator. They are intended inspire you to greatness! Your dreams are signs of your Divine Purpose!
Here are some things to consider when it comes to your dreams:
1. What gives you a sense of gratitude? When you are living your dreams you can’t help but feel gratitude!
2. What gives you energy? Following your dreams will energize you like nothing else. Your dreams flow from your Divine Source as a high-frequency energy.
3. What can you do better than anyone else? Your dreams are tied to a Divine Purpose that is uniquely designed for you. Something you can do in a way no one else can.
4. What is the deepest expression of your heart and soul? This is your gift to humanity – your way of serving others in a way that deeply matters.
5. What makes you feel the greatest passion? Your dreams are exciting, they make you into a visionary and inspire you to dream big.
The most successful people in the world are visionaries. They are people who have refused to stop dreaming. Every great accomplishment started as a dream in someone’s imagination. Dreaming is the greatest creative faculty God has endowed us with!
I would love to hear your thought on this topic!
My name is Randy Brown and I am “Americas Purpose Coach.” To learn how to better “live your Dreams” and “Purpose” visit: http://www.principlesofdivinepurpose.com/
I am also the author of “7 Principles of Divine Purpose – Experiencing Power, Passion and True Success!” My book will be released in December of 2013. Reserve your copy now at:
Get a FREE copy of my report on “The 11 myths that keep you from True Success.” http://bit.ly/S1HAvJ
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl