Coming to know, without a doubt, that your life has a Purpose, is the most important step that truly successful people take! Without a purpose to guide your life, your goals and actions can seem empty and meaningless. With a Purpose everything in life either falls into place or falls out of your life.
Jack Canfield said: “I believe each of us is born with a life purpose. Identifying, acknowledging, and honoring this purpose is perhaps the most important action successful people take.”
You have a unique purpose in this world!It breathes life into everything you do! Have you discovered yours yet?
Here are some tips that will help you identify your Purpose:
1. What brings you joy? Your joy will tell you what your Purpose is. The times when you are the most joyful are the times when you are most aligned with your Divine Purpose! Everyone has something that thy love doing so much that they lose track of time when they are engaged in it; something that they don’t ever have to motivate themselves to do.
2. What are your innate gifts and talents? Everyone has something that “flows” easily for them; something they are better at than anyone else.
3. What makes you unique? Everyone has something that makes them different. Too often we are made to feel that being different is a bad thing. What may appear to be your biggest weakness, deficiency or handicap is often a Divine gift that can potentially become your way of touching the lives of many people. Your mess can become your message!
4. What resonates in your soul? Learn to follow your intuition! Look for and access your inner-voice! Most truly successful people have learned to trust their inner guidance. This sense can be developed through the practice of meditation. Clear away the day-to-day distractions so that you can hear that inner voice leading you to live your Divine Purpose.
5. What is the “why” behind everything you do? Ask yourself: “Am I doing this because it’s aligned with my dreams and passions, or am I living someone else’s dream? I have a good friend who has been working hard to become a dentist and has finally realized that the only reason he is doing it is because someone told him dentists can make a lot of money. He recently realized he has no passion for dentistry and it never has been his dream or purpose.
The most successful people in the world align with their true purpose. They are people who have refused to live someone else’s dream. Every great accomplishment started with a burning passion. Purpose is the greatest guide God has given us to us find True Success and happiness!
LIVE YOUR PURPOSE!!!
I would love to hear your thought on this topic!
My name is Randy Brown and I am “Americas Purpose Coach and founder of “PURPOSE UNIVERSITY.
To learn how to “live your Dreams” visit: http://www.principlesofdivinepurpose.com/
My new book: “7 Principles of Divine Purpose – Experiencing Power, Passion and True Success!” will be released in December of 2013
Get a FREE copy of my report on “The 11 myths that keep you from True Success.” http://bit.ly/S1HAvJ
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl