What is abundance? Abundance is a connection to God – the source of all abundance. If you’re in a constant state of struggle, you might consider the following points.
It is our divine nature and birthright to be abundant! Abundance is knowing that:
1. My God sustains me.
2. Everything I need comes to me easily.
3. What God has, I have! Because I am connected to Him.
4. My needs are met now and always.
5. I am always cared for.
There are really only two states of being:
1. Resistance –being disconnected. Resistance is caused by subconscious limiting beliefs.
2. Surrender – being connected
In reality, you cannot disconnect yourself from God, you are like a finger of His hand, but you can disconnect yourself from an awareness of it.
When you are in a state of surrender you are aware of your connection. When you are in resistance you’re going it alone.
Meditation is the method by which we establish a connection to source – God. It is in this meditative state that limiting beliefs can be replaced with beliefs that connect us to an abundant life.
There are two main reason why people don’t do well with meditation:
1. The mind is wandering.
- Focus the mind, under closed eyelids, at the point between the eyebrows. That helps you concentrate and focus the mind.
- If your mind is wandering, you are not connecting.
2. The heart is not in it.
- You engage the heart by wanting to connect to God.
- You must want to BE with the creator of the Universe and feel the vibrations of that being that created it all.
Worry is one of the strongest forms of resistance! Here are some things to consider:
1. Take the focus off the things that worry you and shift the focus to “How can I add value to people’s lives?.”
2. When you are worried it is because you believe you are going it alone.
3. Move from worry to trust.
Here is a great meditation designed to help you align with your Divine Purpose! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGllo0FI9PU
I hope this post has been helpful and inspiring. Please take a minute and share your thoughts on “How to connect to abundance.”
Get my FREE E-BOOK at http://principlesofdivinepurpose.com/blog/
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl
Learn about TRUE SUCCESS COACHING at http://bit.ly/UASoU4