Life is too short to continue living a joyless life! How do you want to spend your days? A high percentage of people are spending their days doing things they don’t like doing. They are tip-toeing through life hoping to get safely to death. This is your life! If you are spending your days doing something you don’t like to do – WAKE UP AND LIVE! ACT AS IF IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL!
Look deep inside and ask yourself “What brings me joy?” Whatever that is, that is what you are meant to experience. You were created to follow your joy. Make the commitment to discover what brings you joy and do it every day, even if it’s just for a few minutes.
Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. The things that bring you joy are given to you to guide you to your Divine Purpose. Begin opening your life to more and more of these things.
2. If you are just making a living, instead of living, I challenge you to start looking at how you can take your joy and turn it into a business of your own.
3. When I talk about living your joy, people immediately respond by saying “What if I have to work at a job? I have to pay my bills!” There are no “have to’s.” Everything is a choice. It’s the belief that you don’t have a choice that is the problem.
4. Without knowing the principle of resonance, you cannot understand the idea of your career becoming your calling, and you will continue looking outside yourself for a “job.”
5. By fully aligning with spiritual principles your career will emerge from a purpose and passion that isn’t separate from who you are, but is rather an extension of who you are.
Get my FREE E-BOOK at http://principlesofdivinepurpose.com/blog/
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl
Learn about TRUE SUCCESS COACHING at http://bit.ly/UASoU4