When I was in High School I was on the football team. Because I was the smallest player on the team I realized that my chances of getting significant playing time were pretty slim. But I was following my passion. I loved the game and I was compelled to be a part of it.
My senior year, we were playing an away game, and when I arrived at the stadium they refused to let me in because they didn’t believe I was actually on the team. Opposing players would laugh at me, but I kept doing what my heart desired. Finally a couple of games into my senior year I got the opportunity to start at running back when one of our star players got hurt. I couldn’t believe it, my dream had come true! Everything I had put my faith in and sacrificed for had finally come to pass. I was starting at running back in the big rivalry game, which we won.
If you have a dream in your heart, it is because it is supposed to be there! It is propelling you towards something you were meant to do. It may be the hardest thing you have ever done, but eventually you will find that your experience was meant to be. If you are frustrated with waiting for your dream to come true, here are a few suggestions:
1. Visualize! Keep a vision in your mind of your dream being realized.
2. Stay inspired! Inspired-action never seems like hard work, even if you are working harder than you ever have.
3. Remain patient! Never give up. Allow the right circumstances to fall into place. When you have a dream the Universe will conspire to bring it to pass.
4. Maintain your passion! Put all your emtional energy into it. Emotion is the language the Universe understands.
5. Remember that without pursuing your dreams, they cannot happen!
What are your experiences with pursuing a dream?
Get my FREE E-BOOK at http://principlesofdivinepurpose.com/blog/
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl
Learn about TRUE SUCCESS COACHING at http://bit.ly/UASoU4