When I first began applying Law of Attraction principles in my life, I saw them work with absolute certainty in every area of my life, except one – attracting financial abundance. As I learned more I came to realize the Law was working perfectly according the limiting beliefs about money that I held in my subconscious mind. My own limiting beliefs about money and abundance were causing resistance.
Because our outer world is always a perfect reflection of what’s going on in our inner world, and because Universal Laws works with absolute perfection, I had to face the reality that I was resistant to financial abundance. Once you’ve experienced the responsiveness of the universe you will know it’s true.
Universal laws are simply mental and spiritual laws that bring power into our physical reality that are a perfect match for what we are creating with the energy of our beliefs, thoughts and emotions.
We align with this power through our subconscious mind. Our subconscious mind is the most powerful computer we could ever imagine. It has a perfect memory of every cell in our body. It keeps our heart beating, our lungs breathing. It has recorded and stored everything we have ever heard, said, seen, felt and experienced.
Unfortunately that includes all the faulty beliefs and negative things we have acquired along the way. Our thoughts, feelings and beliefs are the key to connecting with this power that responds to our desires. Our subconscious mind is different from a computer in that it cannot delete anything.
So when we try to create a new dominant thought that is different from our current programming, the subconscious will create resistance.
Fortunately there are ways to program the subconscious in ways that it will not create resistance. Here are a few:
1. Use your conscious mind only to plant the seed.
- Make a decision with the conscious mind
- Plant the seed
- Nurture the soil with positive thoughts and expectation (faith)
- Turn the job over to creative forces (universal mind)
- Relax and let go
You don’t carry the burden of manifestation on your shoulders – you have at your disposal the creative forces of the Universe waiting to do your bidding if you will do your part by just applying the rules.
2. Don’t try to create success!
- Trying will never get you there!
- The Law of Reverse Effort – says that the harder you try to do something. The less chance you have of achieving it.
- Trying suggests to the subconscious mind that you don’t have what you desire.
- Remember, Yoda said: “Do, or do not, there is no try!”
When you stop forcing answers, the answers will come! Our subconscious mind is our pipeline to infinite intelligence.
3. Remember your true source is not you!
- Your job is to open the pipeline to unlimited power and to expand your bandwidth!
- There are indeed unlimited channels through which good can come to you!
- You can only become open and receptive to these free-flowing channels when you put your complete reliance on your true source.
I would love to hear about your experiences with applying the Law of Attraction.
Get my FREE E-BOOK at http://principlesofdivinepurpose.com/blog/
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl
Learn about TRUE SUCCESS COACHING at http://bit.ly/UASoU4