- Don’t look at meditation as a “to do!” It should be something wonderful that you enjoy and look forward to. It’s not about the technique — the technique is not meditation. Meditation is about “being still” and being “free.”
- There is no right or wrong way to meditate. You don’t have to join a monastery or sit in lotus for hours.
- You don’t have to meditate for 20-30 minutes at a time. Many people use the 3×3 method of meditating for 3 minutes – 3 times a day.
- Try meditating before you get out of bed. Take a few minutes to connect with your breath. If your mind kicks in, bring your focus back to your breath. Give thanks for everything in your life before you get out of bed.
- As you take your shower, take a few minutes to become conscious of the water against your skin, the sensations and the sounds.
Take opportunities throughout the day to stop and give thanks. Every hour or so, stop for a few minutes to, breathe, re-connect and give thanks. Be consistent!
As you practice, you’ll begin to create new neuropathways that will unlock the flow of power, passion and True Success!
Please share your thoughts or arguments!
Get my FREE E-BOOK at http://principlesofdivinepurpose.com/blog/
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl
Learn about TRUE SUCCESS COACHING at http://bit.ly/UASoU4