Napoleon Hill, the famous author of “Think and Grown Rich” once said: “More Gold has been minded from the brains of men than has ever been taken from the earth.” You get what you focus on. Your thoughts about your purpose are your purpose.
Robert Kiyosaki had a great observation about the title of Napoleon Hills book “Think and Grow Rich,” He said: “There is a good reason why it’s titled ‘THINK and Grow Rich’ and not Work Hard and Grow Rich or Get a Job and Grow Rich…It’s not what you have to ‘do’ that needs to change”, expounds Kiyosaki, “It’s first how you “think” that needs to change. In other words, it’s who you have to ‘be’ in order to ‘do’ what needs to be done. … it’s not the diet that counts; it’s who you have to be to follow the diet that counts … A diet will not help if your thoughts do not change.
When the Apostle Paul said: “faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen,” (Heb 11:1) I believe he was describing a substance from which everything in the universe is created. “To think a thought is an act of creation. If we clothe this thought in feeling, activate it with a strong desire to have it become manifest, the thought or idea begins to take form, to grow like a seed, to attract to itself the conditions, opportunities, resources and all the events necessary to enable its reproduction in our so-called material world.” – Harold Sherman
If you want to live a life of abundance and financial prosperity:
1. The first thing you need to do is start thinking like a person who is living that type of life. Your mental state and the composition of your thoughts should match the way you would think if you’re already living your dream life.
2. Accept the fact that you get what you think about – period!
3. Believe that what you want is already here. You only need to connect or align with it. The solution for evey problem exists already!
4. Aks your subconscious mind to solve the problem.
5. Realize that the things you perceive with your five senses are limited, and lack is only an illusion. Lack and abudance are two differnet sides of the same coin. What side of the coin are you willing to see? What are you creating with the power of your thoughts?
I’d love to hear your experiences with these principles!
Get my FREE E-BOOK at http://principlesofdivinepurpose.com/blog/
Follow me on FACEBOOK at http://on.fb.me/104RTBl
Learn about TRUE SUCCESS COACHING at http://bit.ly/UASoU4